Sep 22, 2008

Going back home

23 September 2008, 02:42am - 17 more hours then i will be back to kuching for 3 month holiday. there's some mixed reaction for me, myself because i will have my 1st long semester break as usually my holiday last only 3 weeks. A whopping 3 months... wow, What am i going to do? I have already start thinking that i might feel uneasy and bored. human is like this, When u feel tired of studying everyday for exam, you think of having a holiday, when you got a long holiday, you think of having a longer holiday, and when after you have a long holiday, you felt bored of it. what can i said is, human never satisfied and when they think they are satisfied, they never appreciated. Funny~

I should not be working during this 3 month as I might got off having some vacation with my dad. Since my brother is at Oversea, my sis and i are at kl, left only my dad alone in kuching. Too bad that my mum never had the opportunity again to accompany my dad. I can feel the loneliness of my dad as none of his son and daughter is staying around him. Whenever i am getting older, so am my dad. To let a old man alone in a house, it is very risky and indeed i feel sorry for that. This is why i always hope that i'll never getting any older.

Away from kl, i will have to say goodbye to DOTA which has became one of my entertainment since i entered university because my computer at Kuching cannot support such game. Besides that, i will no longer have fast internet connection for net surfing and download. In exchange for these thing, i will have a comfortable life such as air-con room, car, nice food, privacy, and the most important thing, my sweet home where i have no stress and pressure and not to be forgotten my family member. Undoubtely, This is more important that anything.

Maybe during this three month, i should start preparing for next semester stuff. Hopefuly i have the motivation, discipline and courage to study so early. hahaha
For my friends in kl, See you guys next year. Will miss you guy, as we have been quite like a family during every semester. Eat together,play together,and laugh together, might be abit different for this 3 month. hehe. When we meet again next year, i wish all of us become a better person in term anything maybe, better boyfriend? better gamer? better student?. Meanwhile, for my friend in kuching, I'm Coming Back!!!

So, this is my last blog from kl. So long for now, Good day and Good Bye!
happy holiday.....................................................................................................

No comments: