Nov 23, 2009

Winter Sonata at CHina (Part1)

Recently, My dad and I had a very enjoyable trip to Northern china for about two weeks. Indeed, this is a great one. Encounter snow is my first experience which is just like winter sonata. Talk about China, the first impression run in your mind, should be a lot of temple, toilet without door, introvert old people mindset, everybody spitting everywhere, etc etc.. but certainly you are wrong. Let me introduce the whole new china which i'm proud of.

First Stop: Tianjin
We spend a short two days at this modern city.

This city had been introduced to be influence by western lifestyle. Having a walk around our hotel, we saw alot of classical building which is actually consists Italian style architecture.

In this picture, is me and my "house" behind

Clock tower of Tianjin

One of the most beautiful bridge across the river, there are at least 5 bridge with different design.
The night scene at here is one of the most beautiful, have a look on the photo below. Fortunately, my camera was capable of taking such a night scene. I'm quite satisfied with it as it's only normal digital camera. By the way, this is the movie city of Tianjin. Alot of movie director had taken here as their movie scene.

Nice~


A beautiful lake park gave a breathtaking morning walking

Kidz park

Garden
Coincidentally, we met a group of people who is recording film, so i ran to the side of recording side to take their photo. Those actor seems like have a lot pressure acting in front of me as they repeating alot of time. Maybe, they never see leng chai like me b4....


Flower? or Fruit? No idea....

Snow is coming, shall bring you to the snowy beijing next! woohoo~~




No comments: