Mar 6, 2012

Lost track

I think i have lost my patience and focus on what am i doing for quite sometimes. I'm not at my best due to obstacle and problem in front of me. I start to question myself and confuse. Or this is the thing that i am lacking all these times. Is this my weakness? or I am not doing something that i'm good at.

All in all, i felt my capability has downgraded. I have alot of question, lack of motivation and direction. Future seems hopeless. I hate to live in a life full of uncertainty, because i do not expect any surprise, i expect to see what it is suppose to be, the thing that is under control and predictable. I am actually warning myself with my blog...

Full of anxiety

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Same here, but I guess, what you need to do is to really ask yourself questions. Am i okay with this and that? That is the simplest way. Life is just full with hard decision, isnt it??? Doing something that you dont like. Something that you wan, yet you cant get it... Welcome to the reality Bro.. Haha