Jun 18, 2012

Time to go home

After going through few months of uncertainty, i'm official going to relocate back to my hometown.

Recall back, I have been away from home for the past 6 years and sometimes i just miss where i come from. Alot ppl have been saying that, that small city has no future, boring, outdated, expensive properties and massive traffic jam. But i manage to find a job which i think i would like at my home place, i guess should has nothing to complain rite?

Waiting~ Waiting~ Waiting~ the path in front become brighter, future seems great, i hope this is a right choice for choosing the path to start rebuild my career.

   Just like a coloured rainbow in a black and white photo,
 its like a path leading to a more exciting journey
I did not like my current job where i am lack of motivation and determination because most of the time, my dedication and hardwork just cannot get the needed recognition and job satisfaction from anyone. I come far away to penang and i have alot to prove so i just cannot wait for "time will come".

Penang is a nice place, variety of food, full of Chinese culture and peaceful community. I dont felt like a stranger at herem but its just not my place after all.

By the time i left, i would have spend 10 months at this island city. I have great friends and buddies at here where we have gone for lunch, dinner, movie, mountain hiking, climb mount KK, local trip, birthday celebration and alot more if to mention. All of these, are great things to remember throughout my whole life.


My life is filling with colours and this is what i call a meaningful life filling with precious moments and memories.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

ikr. We had the enjoyable moments with all of our friends together.